Hello to all!
Please be patient with me as I try to keep this up to date and things now seem to change daily.
On May 1st we will be able to reopen our doors for the first time in nearly 6 weeks with some changes outlined by the Salt Lake County Health Department. The new phased opening requires:
- That Harmony Massage operate by appointment only and that I schedule appointments for specific times allowing only the client into the facility.
- If you are sick I must turn you away from your appointment - if you are sick please cancel or reschedule as soon as possible.
- If I am sick I also must cancel all of my appointments - I will do my best to notify you as soon as possible if this becomes necessary.
- I must wear a face mask at all times and my customers are also required to wear them except during short periods of duration during the service. I have purchased disposable face masks and will provide you with one if needed.
- Harmony Massage must enforce physical distancing and I may one be within 6 feet of you while the service is being provided.
- Harmony massages must take extra steps to clean all surfaces including the floors after each appointment. Because of this I will be scheduling all of my appointments 30 minutes apart. Appointments will begin and end on time.
- I am required to collect your information (first and last name, and phone number) and report it if contact tracing is ever necessary.
- Please know that I am committed to taking all steps necessary to ensure that you and all of my guests have a safe and healthy experience during this time.
I will try to update this as often as is necessary. Stay safe everyone.